European Holiday Markets (2023) : S.S. Beatrice
8 Days from Vienna to Nuremberg
Experience Europe's old-world charms during the most magical time of the year.
"Welcome, young and old, to my little community of wood and cloth." These words spoken by the Christkind open the Nuremberg Christmas Market. Though the iconic representative of the market is named for the infant Jesus, she-yes, she-is a girl dressed as a crowned angel. All over Germany, the Christkind is a symbol of the holiday's magic.
This cruise takes you to some of the most famous and delightful holiday markets in Central Europe. At each market, you'll find wooden stalls displaying traditional crafts that range from quirky little characters made of fruit and dressed in Bavarian costume to beautifully carved and painted Nativity figures. You'll also find exquisite ornaments and fine contemporary crafts, along with fairytale villages decked in holiday finery.
Sparkling lights illuminate ancient cathedral squares and the sound of children's laughter mingles with carols. Enjoy Uniworld's exclusive "Taste of Christmas" program in Vienna, where you'll see astonishing confectionary decorations in Cafe Demel's windows. Celebrate the season in a new way as you meander through old lands, and remember, as the Christkind says, "While this market's splendor is fleeting, the joy it brings is eternal."
ho will enjoy this cruise
Those looking to experience Europe at its most magical will enjoy the chance to discover the delightful holiday traditions and treats of Germany and Austria, and to find special gifts for loved ones back home.
Call 1 (800) 658-0869 for more information or to book today! Mention code 16034274
- Cruise Line
- 8 Days
- Cruise Ship
- S.S. Beatrice
Click for more information on this ship.
- All fares are per guest in US dollars based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted.
- Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Availability of all stateroom categories cannot be guaranteed.
- Single Supplement applies for single accommodation.
- Itineraries, hotels, and vessels may change, and substitute visits to other sites may occur during your trip due to water level fluctuations and other uncontrollable factors.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
- Prices exclude additional port charges of $210 per person.